Show me your fav photopass pictures!

Of all the pics I've seen on the boards, this is quite possibly my favorite :goodvibes

Here is a picture of my DH at DHS. The poor Photopass guy was being ignored by everone so DH thought it was his job to make him feel better by posing for him.

image191.jpg

Kim

Great shots everyone, thanks for posting! Stefy, is the Darth Vader shot outside Star Tours? And thecapells, where did you find sorcerer Mickey?

Sorcerer Mickey hangs out in the Animation Building now along with the Incredibles and the UP characters.
On non-Fantasmic nights, a whole slew of other characters join them.
But it's great since there's rarely a line to get pics with some great chars including Mickey - it definitely beats the Judge's Tent!

A little OT I know but is it true that you can get the wristlet photopass cards at Pixie Hollow???

:goodvibes

These are from a trip in May, 2008. It turned out to be the best trip ever (or at least to date)!

image125.jpg

Last day! We were sad to leave.
image332-1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter