• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Show me your Disney artwork

Here's some of my Disney artwork (deep in the heart of Bar Command):

Vintage Haunted Mansion Attraction Poster

"Cinderella's Winter Dream"

Part of the DW's Sleeping Beauty Pin Collection

Asian inspired artwork of Cinderella's Castle (mounted over our bed)

What a great thread!!!!

My dad has a gorgeous painting of the Polynesian Resort. I'm not sure who the artists is, but I'll check the next time I'm up there!

I wouldn't mind collecting these paintings. Don't know anything about them.
Any owners of james coleman's art here? What do you think?

Peterjc03b-piratescove.jpg

peterc2004b-wannabelikeyou24x20.jpg

peterjc03b-picknflowers.jpg

peterjc2004b-poohsafternoonnap20x24.jpg

peterjc2005b-mickeyminnieinvenice16.jpg

:lovestruc I think I've fallen in LOVE with those paintings!! Any updates on where to find them? Google? Ebay? Thanks!:hug:

Markstudy and Rora - I love those pictures. They are so cool. I think the colors are so neat.

disneyhockeymad - Your drawings are really good. :thumbsup2

Thought I'd post this one that my daughter did for my office.

100_2317.jpg

:lovestruc I think I've fallen in LOVE with those paintings!! Any updates on where to find them? Google? Ebay? Thanks!:hug:

I saw some at Wayland's Gallery two locations at Disney- inside the Ploy or right next door to the Boardwalk Resort

These are from the artist James Coleman. You can check them out if you google Disney Fine Art. They are available through the Disney Galleries, as well as some other galleries out there. Occassionally you can find them on eBay...be careful though. There are several by Mr. Coleman and by the Ellenshaws that are represented on eBay that are actually done as non-approved reproductions.
James Coleman at one time worked for Disney...not sure what films...but has beautiful pieces!!!

Markstudy and Rora - I love those pictures. They are so cool. I think the colors are so neat.

100_2317.jpg

By the way...Nice work, well done!!!!

I just bought these at Epcot from Larry Dotson. It was cool to meet the artist. He does amazing work. I wish I could have bought more.

I still need to get them framed and finish some renovations in the hall where I want to hang them.

DSC04938.jpg

100_2317.jpg

:goodvibes thanks! I haven't done any for ages... think I need to start again!
Your daughters picture is amazing I love it!! I'd love to see that every day!

What a fabulous thread... I am loving looking at all the great artwork. Here's one I have just finished... the first in a series of EPCOT vignettes I am doing.

EPSketch.jpg

What a fabulous thread... I am loving looking at all the great artwork. Here's one I have just finished... the first in a series of EPCOT vignettes I am doing.

EPSketch.jpg

Christi...

WOW!!! Outstanding. You should consider submitting it to Disney to show your pieces and sell them at Disney during the Flower Garden Festival, or the Food and Wine Series. Or maybe try to find out where to submit your work to enter The Festival of the Masters.

Good luck!!!!!
Best of days!

Christi...

WOW!!! Outstanding. You should consider submitting it to Disney to show your pieces and sell them at Disney during the Flower Garden Festival, or the Food and Wine Series. Or maybe try to find out where to submit your work to enter The Festival of the Masters.

Good luck!!!!!
Best of days!

Tomspixie, thanks so much for your kind words. I can't think of much that would make me happier than that. I have never been able to go to the FGF or FWF, so I didn't know they featured artists... and have not heard of FOTM. I guess I just assumed only Disney-employed or commissioned artists would be allowed to sell their art on property. Now that would be a dream come true! pixiedust:

Hey Christi...

Maybe check with the Art of Disney galleries to see if they could direct you to whom you would need to speak. You have something differet to offer and it is beautiful. The other tip I would give is to copyright your drawings before you submit them!
Good luck, and I would love it if you would keep me posted on the progress if you pursue it.
thanks
tif

Well, I was looking through this thread and thought "Hey, cool! Maybe I can post some disney drawings I've done!" Only to remember that I haven't done any! :sad1: I really should. Any ideas?

In any case, this is a really cool thread. I very much enjoyed viewing everyones collections and work. :thumbsup2 I am absolutly going to have to remember to buy myself a nice painting next time I go to disneyland or WDW... whenever that will be.

I have a question though. Would I be alowed to draw in the parks (not to sell, just for fun. The scenery of disney is beautiful), or would that be a no-no?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter