Show Me Your Circut and Craft Robo LOs

Cinderella@CK

Earning My Ears
If anyone has any LOs that they have used a Craft Robo or Circut to create could you post a photo please? I am thinking of getting one if these and would love to see what they can do.
Thanks,
Kx

I haven't done a layout but I have made a few pieces. I just haven't actually done a whole layout- I guess because I am so involved in swaps at the moment I don't have time for doing any actual layouts- although I do plan on doing some items from my craftrobo for a layout in my circle journal. I can post some pictures by Friday. I have the craftrobo pro II not the regular one so I can do complete 12 x 12 pages on it i just haven't gotten around to creating anything like that yet. I would definately suggest looking at the yahoo groups for cutters as you make a decision about buying something like this.

These are a few of my items for the Rare Character Swap so if you don't want to ee them than don't go to the link. Most of these were just cut out with my cutter and then glued but the Snow White Frame was a print and cut feature. The cutter can do a lot more but I have only had about 1 month to play with it a little at a time. Here is the link to my photos: http://www1.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=52492320/a=50221414_50221414/t_=50221414

It's not exactly a layout, but I made these with the Tags, Bags and Boxes Cartridge for the Cricut. :love: I can't make enough of these things!
DSC03094.jpg

DSC03093.jpg

DSC03091.jpg

DSC03090.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter