show me your autograph books please

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by Mrs.viv07, Aug 23, 2006.

1. Mrs.viv07

Mrs.viv07 DIS Veteran

i bought 2 8x6 blank flip-books and a bunch of cardstock in white, i figured i could print the designs of the characters ont the cardstock and then attach that to the book but i need some ideas, i didn't know how to make the book work so i figured this would be the easiest way. i also bought the key chain sharpie so i could attach it to the book itself and not go pen-hunting all day.

please show me you pics!

TIA

2. Hope73

Hope73 DIS Veteran

What you are doing is very good. Fist time I just bought a mickey and pooh auto bvook at walgreens at home I always had a black pen with me. That seems to be what the characters use

3. CelestriaSky

CelestriaSky Earning My Ears

4. Hope73

Hope73 DIS Veteran

You can't predict when you see the characters so I may not print a pic of each on teh page. I have seen some books wher they liet the cha sign the book then you just paste a pic of the character on the page beside it wht you child in the pic

In epcot there is a character meeting place that is awesome and never crowded: Traditional characters include, mickey, minnie, pluto, donald and goofey. We were thrilled to run into this it is not very well marked.

I will try to explain where it is: You know at epcot where you turn to go to the test track yo wald trhough a tunnel? On the left side of the tunnel is a restaurant and the right ther is s huge firt shop. in the back of the restaurant is the shop. Good luck just ask around.

In this area is also a coke demo place most don't kow about where you can taste cokes from all over the worls some are really gross but it is fun.

5. PollyannaMom

PollyannaMom I was a click-clack champ!!

I didn't do a book at all, but had them sign the mat that goes in a frame. It turned out like this -

[​IMG]