Show Me the Cupcakes!!!

I'm so glad I am not the only cupcake addict out there.

Wow, these pics are awesome. I just have to share my Main Street Bakery cupcake story. So, my first solo visit, about four years ago. I stumble upon the cupcakes in MSB and I get one. So started the beginning of my obsession with the very big, very good cupcakes (that were considered a snack). Anyways, about two days later, at 6:30 p.m., on a night that MVMCP was going to start at 7:00, I took the monorail over to MK, to get another cupcake, and was reminded that MK would be closing early. I assured the woman I was only there for a cupcake and would be right out. And, I was. And, on my way out of MK (cupcake in hand) a man on the street seemed to be staring at me walking down the street. I stopped and said, You're staring at my cupcake, aren't you? And, he said, Yes, I was. We both laughed. I jumped on a bus back to my hotel, only to find out that the bus was mostly full. And,now another man, offered me his seat, for my cupcake. Needless to say, I stood the whole bus ride back.

Nobody better lay a finger on my cupcake.

Oh, and that strawberry shortcake is all mine come November (enter Evil Queen laugh here).

I was looking at the cake thread bit there is just 2 of us so this will work even better and I can have one every day!

Wow that Monkey Cupcake looks yumma, DF would love that what with it having bananas in :)

Strongly agree! This monkey cupcake looks delicious, I can't wait, I think I am gonna try it at home, it must not be soo difficult... Cause I am not just a cupcake lover, I am a maker!

We got 2 Star Wars cupcakes as dessert at Pizza Planet last week. Wasn't all that impressed with the peanut butter layer. Kind of weird for me. Guess the chocolate was good though.
I absolutely LOVED the marble, red velvet, and butterfinger cupcakes at Starring Rolls though (yes, shared them all with my boys!) for breakfast!! :scared1:

Can you get the Butterfinger cupcake anywhere else besides Starring Rolls. Starring Rolls is always so crowded. What about Writers Stop? thanks

Only currently available at Starring Rolls.

We've never had a bad there, by the way. The place is so small that even if it's crowded, the wait shouldn't be that long. You can't fit more than about 20 people shoulder to shoulder in there.

We are going in Sept for the first time with free dining.We never normally get snacks so this is all new to me. I would like to get one of these cupcakes " to go". I think someone mentioned that they don't have closing to go containers.I was going to bring some plastic storage containers to put them in. How big of a container would I need? ( how high, how wide approx ?)
Thanks

We are going in Sept for the first time with free dining.We never normally get snacks so this is all new to me. I would like to get one of these cupcakes " to go". I think someone mentioned that they don't have closing to go containers.I was going to bring some plastic storage containers to put them in. How big of a container would I need? ( how high, how wide approx ?)
Thanks

I don't know which shop or restaurant you are referring to. At Starring Rolls in DHS I always request and get mine to go in a clear plastic "clam shell" type container.

Anyone heard/seen the burger and fries cupcake at the Main St Bakery? Disneyfoodblog posted about it, is kinda strange when you first read about it, but it is a little cute too :)

The burger buns are cake, the meat is brownie and the fries are cookies with cinnamon sprinkled on them.

This is beautiful. The creamsicle cupcake sounds fabulous!! 33 days until I get my hands on that red velvet one though... :love:

Contemporary's Florida Strawberry Cupcake:
IMG_0232.jpg
Is this cupcake new or seasonal? Last year I never saw this one w/the other Contemporary cupcakes. It looks delicious!

Anyone heard/seen the burger and fries cupcake at the Main St Bakery? Disneyfoodblog posted about it, is kinda strange when you first read about it, but it is a little cute too :)

The burger buns are cake, the meat is brownie and the fries are cookies with cinnamon sprinkled on them.

Yep, I saw it the other day. Don't think I'd order it but it looks kinda cute.

IMG_5610.jpg

I would also like to know if the burger and fries cupcake is seasonal. :gooodvibes

That burger and fries cupcake is soo cute! I want to try it!

I have at least 4 different cupcakes I want to try. And I get to start trying them is a little more than 2 weeks.

I ordered a big cake version of the burger and fries from my local grocery store for my DH bday.. Was really cute and a big hit at his party!

OMG, that burger & fry cupcake is cute!!! Not sure if I would get it, though. If I did, I definitely could not eat all of it. Though it may be fun trying. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter