Show Me the Cupcakes!!!

And finally, one I haven't seen posted here yet. S'mores Cupcake from Wilderness Lodge:

IMG_0170.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That looks amazing! :worship:

ill be at the world in 9 days and i will try not to use all my snack credits on cupcakes!! At least one will be a dole whip but the others, we shall see!!!!

I have never seen the smores cupcake either. will have to get one in a couple of days when we r staying at the VWL. thanks for posting

Does that smores cupcake taste as good as it looks?!?! :lovestruc
Honestly, I think it looked better than it tasted. The cupcake tasted like moist graham cracker, and the frosting tasted more like meringue than marshmallow. One of the cool things about the cupcake was that there were little wedges of chocolate stuck into the cupcake (like the piece of hershey's on top), but I preferred the carrot cake cupcake.

But that doesn't mean other people won't like it. Hopefully there will be more opinions about it soon.

Pricing from March 2011:

The vanilla cupcake from Beach Club Marketplace was $2.99

The red velvet cupcake from Beach Club Marketplace was $3.99

The Zebra Cupcake from Animal Kingdom was $3.99

The Oreo Bon Bon Cupcake from the Boardwalk Bakery was $3.99

The cupcake with caramel drizzled on the frosting from Karammel Kuche in Germany (Epcot) was $3.95

Photos of all of these cupcakes appear in an earlier post on this thread.

I was not on the dining plan, so I can't comment on snack credits.

That Strawberry one is going on the list (which is now three pages long!!!)

The cupcake looks fantastic. What is it like inside?
If you're referring to the s'mores cupcake I posted from Wilderness Lodge, the actual cake tasted like moist graham cracker, and the frosting tasted like meringue (almost like whipped marshmallow). One of the cool things about the cupcake was that there were little wedges of chocolate stuck into the cake (like the piece of hershey's on top).

No on has mentioned the cupcakes from Babycakes at DTD, does anyone have any pics of those? They have gluten free and vegan cupcakes, so I'm pretty excited about trying them. Anyone????

They don't look very appealing to me either. They look like something I could bake at home. Plus the signing is kind of cheap looking to me. I think I'll stick to the other cupcakes around Disney ;)

POR Foodcourt:

100_0233.jpg

I've had the Peanutbutter and red velvet from starring rolls - these vanilla cupcakes are still my favorite!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter