Show me pics of My Disney Girl Perfectly Princess Tea Party!

I would also love to see pics as well! Thinking of booking for our DD's birthday.

This is from 2008 with my little girl:
4.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Then, they do this princess parade through the GF Lobby to the gift shop and sit them on this throne and sign their guest book and stuff:
10.jpg

My daughter and I went to this back in 2008 when she was 3- She LOVED it! We are going back in November and she wants to go again, but I am thinking of trying the Alice in Wonderland one for something different. The Sleeping Beauty one was worth the money in my opinion!

Wow!! but look at that price! I would love to do this, and do enjoy additional splurges while at the world, but $250 for 2 people and additional kids are $165 each! WOW!! How does a family with more than one little girl afford this??

I guess you have to look at this as one of those once in a lifetime things :)

(I am taking my neices to the world in 2012 - yeah a long way away but like to jot down ideas, and for me to take my DD and 3 neices, we are looking at $745! Yikes!)

I would love to hear about whether you enjoyed it and if your DD thought it was worth it... (When you get back).

I take my dd4 to the reg afternoon tea at GF and she gets the MRS.POTTS tea for kids and I get reg tea service......it is great! I would never pay that much for what they give you plus my dd4 just LOVES the reg tea, she calls it the tea party.It costs around 40.00 for my dh, her and I to have whatever we want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter