Show me: photos an avg tourist may not take

With Canon 6D and Rokinon 8mm

BCbKq02CEAAasAx.jpg:large

LOVE this shot. May I ask where you were when you took it? It looks like Epcot, but where?

This was taken with my phone and obviously isn't cropped very well. I'm going to attempt it again when I go back with my Nikon D5100. But, the photo is a silhouette of my twin daughters, taken on Main Street in MK after buying their first set of ears.

558557_10100818365136649_1303321788_n.jpg
[/IMG]

Hi Everyone, I love all the pictures in this thread!! I'm having the best time looking at what everyone has captured in photos! I'm a bit shy, but decided to add a few of my own that I thought might be fitting for this. :goodvibes

Took this one inside Columbia Harbor House!

DSCN0591.jpg

Aurora's color-changing gown in a display at a gift shop somewhere in MK

3e333904-382b-4b3a-9964-33b1eb8c817a.jpg

Fun details I spotted at the Storybook Circus in MK

DSCN0570.jpg

Hi Everyone, I love all the pictures in this thread!! I'm having the best time looking at what everyone has captured in photos! I'm a bit shy, but decided to add a few of my own that I thought might be fitting for this. :goodvibes

Good shots! Show us more...if you're interested check out "Where in the World"...a fun game we play with crops of our photos and we try to figure out "where in the world" the photo was taken. We'd love to have another player! :thumbsup2 :tink:

Good shots! Show us more...if you're interested check out "Where in the World"...a fun game we play with crops of our photos and we try to figure out "where in the world" the photo was taken. We'd love to have another player! :thumbsup2 :tink:

Thank you so much goopysolelady! That's very kind. :) I'll be sure to check out "Where in the World" ! :thanks:

Here's one of a section of a wall that was up during fantasyland construction. Love the disney dwarves!

5b8229b9-9d0f-4bd3-97d9-c3c1161fd1b1.jpg

Swahili writing on a wall somewhere in the Africa part of AK

0ac248e4-8fcb-41e6-b8c2-8e6b6879c968.jpg

At Old Key West

DSCN0861.jpg

So cool to see pics from different aspects than my own! I will be viewing Disney from all new angles when we go nov/dec 2013!! I will bring some pics back to share!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter