• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Show me: photos an avg tourist may not take (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice, Obli0... you have a very good eye.

Hey, where is that waterfall? and tools?

p.s. the kids are already impatient with me... waiting for me to take pictures... sounds so familiar, eh? ;)

I don't know how old your kids are, but I gave my 7yo DD an old digital camera when she started getting impatient with me. It helped a lot. Also, I'll send my 3yo DD "hunting". I'll ask her to find me a "pretty birdie" or something. And she'll point it out. Usually, I just snap a quick one of her find, but sometimes she will surprise me.

Like you, I have SOOO much to learn, but have a LOT of fun doing so!

28inh3b.jpg

11b84k2.jpg

Caught DD#1 taking a picture of herself on the carrousel; not sure what DD#2 and DH are doing:confused3
20100616_5190.jpg

Would love to post my pictures, but can't find directions on how to do that??:confused3:confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter