• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Show me: photos an avg tourist may not take (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My husband takes surreptitious photos of strange things we see while we're at the parks. Here is one from our trip last week, of a family of 6 that used more napkins than are used in one day in an entire McDonald's. We watched them for a while - they'd take a bite, wipe their mouths, crumple the napkin & toss it on the tray.

176648761.jpg

Here is one from Celebration. When we were walking around there, we saw the Deptartment of Homeland Security assiduously patrolling the neighborhood. Lots of terrorists in Celebration, ya know?

176648762.jpg

Here is a woman who sat down on the monorail, pulled a baked potato out of her purse, and proceeded to chow down. It tickled our funny bones.

176648755.jpg

This bird was too small for his feet:

176648760.jpg

And this one isn't funny in any way, shape, or form (except that he kind of looks like he's discoing - sp?), but we were obsessed with the Aibos. This is Roger, and we have dozens of similar photos, different Aibos in different poses.

176648757.jpg

Cheers!
Heather W

Karenj2 said:
Man, now you've done it... DH is going to get annoyed when I try to take all kinds of interesting angle shots, etc. Plus, now I want a new camera! Any recommendations for a not-to-expensive digital camera that's good? I currently have a Canon S200 Elph, which is my PHD* camera.

*Push Here Dummy

You may want to have a looksee at my Photography Basics thread on how to choose a camera. There are 12 lessons so far, but I'll keep adding to it.

Love the pics on this thread!!!

I am determined to try a 'close-up' trip next time!

The reflection of us in the mirrored wall while queueing for The Ellen ride in Epcot

c939ee2d.jpg

BRXT said:
Where exactly is that scare crow? It is cool.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think it's behind Catalina Eddie's along Sunset Blvd right next to the entrance to Rock N Rollercoaster.

Thank you BRXT...Yours are very nice...:)

~This is my Mom, she actually bought this one...

Momredo.jpg

Here are a few from that *other* park...it's cheaper for me to take pics of all the hats rather than buy every one my family likes ;)

I've just finished looking through ALL the pages so far - WOW - there are some fantastic photographers on the Dis! :)

I'm going to try to be more creative this trip - instead of the "usual" shots I take! :teeth:

tink said:
I've just finished looking through ALL the pages so far - WOW - there are some fantastic photographers on the Dis! :)

I'm going to try to be more creative this trip - instead of the "usual" shots I take! :teeth:

Cool :thumbsup2

YEKCIM was also inspired by the pictures he saw on this thread, and in turn took some phenominal shots during his trip. Please post some of your 'unusual' shots when you get back! :teeth:

:worship: YEKCIM

You're right up there with Dan Murphy in my book :)

Virgo10 is also really good ...

That's my top 3 ... who's yours?

One of my favorite shots. This was taken at Disney California Adventure about 5pm. Boy did it hurt my eye looking through the veiw finder long enought to frame the shot but it was worth it.

cas.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter