Show me: photos an avg tourist may not take (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a lantern in the daytime.
109_0985.jpg

Carolc said:
Hey Bro -

Ha - I took a pic of one of those DL lanterns, only mine is very, very, very dark. It was at night and I didn't want to blow it out with a flash. Just with my Casio. Oh well.
62359076.jpg

Yes, it's just me and the kids and my brother, oh wait, he's not coming. :sad2: Yes, the kids already know I will be taking a lot of photos... they are doing the same thing we did when we were kids (you know... 'Dad, come on, hurry up and take the picture!'). I am having T practice the video cam. Maybe I should have K2 try the Casio? He'll have his hands full with the Game Boy, though. :rolleyes:

Thanks for all the cool lantern shots campinggal and sk8belle (sk8belle - did you take that in the Japan pavilion?)

Whew! I'm glad I'm not the only weirdo taking pictures of lamp posts and such at Mickey's World. Here are a couple from last week. Both are from Eppacot, obviously:

DSCF2199.jpg

DSCF2193.jpg

Love all the pictures...while i didnt take this one myself ...its one of my favorite our disney photographer took of me walking in on my wedding day....Sorry about the proof its the only version i have online...
051261%2520-%25200109P%5B1%5D.jpg

YEKCIM said:
...where this one was taken?

DSCF2131.jpg

looks like the coffee shop in Epcot...while my eyes have never been fully open when i was inside i believe i might have seen that... :coffee:

Correctamundo! The Fountainview Cafe, I believe it is called. We had a couple of meals in there. The turkey and cheese croissants were particularly good!

~YEKCIM

Here's a different type of lamp. One of the seating area's at the Flame Tree BBQ at Animal Kingdom:
DSC_2032.jpg

Wow - I'm now on the lookout for two things - a new camera :) and some fabulous photo opportunities! These are so great, this time I won't be rushing through the parks, but taking my time, looking for all sorts of new things. Thanks for sharing.

DSCF2791.jpg
[/IMG]

Jaq & Gus at Cinderella's Royal Table

DSCF2411.jpg
[/IMG]

Electric Water Pageant Floats

And my fiancee's favorite:
Errors even happen in Disney!

DSCF2866.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter