Show me: photos an avg tourist may not take (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
from this weekend.

63356383.jpg

An Expedition Everest "wrapped" bus. I just starting seeing this one (I had to make a U turn to go back and get this at the Hess station across from MGM this evening) and a Philharmagic bus last week (does not mean they weren't around before... I just had not seen them!)
Everest_Bus.jpg

tjl1388 - Your photo is really pretty - nice and serene. Here's a closeup I have of the cornices (is that the right word?) on that same building. Barrie

file.jpg

Backside of the playground in ToonTown facing the Train Station:

DSC_1474.jpg

I love this photo. Tried a similar shot, but too many people kept walking by! I needed a look out to tell me when it was all clear, but I was alone at EPCOT that day!

daannzzz said:

I love this thread- what great pictures!

I went through my trip report from December and found a few that fall into this category-

1tree1.JPG

1sign1.JPG

1display.JPG

1marahippo.JPG

1sjp2.JPG

1japan.JPG

1eggs.JPG

2mural1.jpg

2fantbuilding.jpg

2dumbo1.jpg

2sirmickeys.jpg

2statuefr.jpg

handicap18 said:
Here's 2 from France in Epcot:
DSC_0841.jpg

Too funny - I have almost the same picture that I took in May on one of my SOLO days when I could actually spend time checking out the wine. I LOVE those bottles!

IMG_5222.jpg

I really like this pic...I have no idea what possessed me to take it, but I am so glad I did.

Carosel.jpg

Just back, and around 2K images, many of which were inspired by this thread. Here is one from Epcot:

DSCF2543-3.jpg

Fuji S5200, ISO 200, Chrome mode

~YEKCIM

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter