Show me a picture, PROVE ME WRONG!

This was taken from Pop Century, 80's building A. (I think that's the right building; I looked it up in my Passporter.)

Disney1-8-07023.jpg

I never knew you could see a WDW Welcome Sign from Pop Century, until we were walking up the steps to our room! What a great surprise! :goodvibes

Here's the spot on a POP map where we took the picture:

PopPictureLocation.jpg

The big, red * is the spot!

DSCF0087.jpg

DSCF0088_edited.jpg

I hope these fit in to your guidelines. I haven't seen any pictures of places before they open. This is at the MK.

For the past 3 years, DS6 has had a bunch of imaginary friends who he calls his "invisible guys". Here is a pic of them riding IASW. Anyone else have any pics of DS's invisible guys? :rotfl:

invisguys.jpg

Sunrise along the Sassagoula River- from 3rd floor of building 2 the morning of the half- marathon
IMG_2630.jpg

What I think is a falcon resting on one of the spires on a building in Norway, same day as above picture

IMG_2681.jpg

I have a in your face "real" Jack shot. I like my so so blue castle at night shot.
I want a better AK character cruise pic than what I have.

But I cant share my pics. GRRRR.

you need a higher post count...go reply to a bunch of people, then get a free account with photobucket and copy your pics to there, and then paste the one that says "image" into your post..preview and you should see your pic, then post it

This is one of our shameless favorites we couldn't help but take. What a way to ruin FantasyLand!
82721081712_0_ALB.jpg

curious if anyone else has this one..

its the bricks on the ground by TOT and RNRC..

307563e1.jpg

Not sure what possessed me to take that picture.. :rotfl:

heres another one..

its the prices for the make your own cup in Cool Zone at Epcot

HPIM1114_413.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter