Show Me a Picture of...

Will a ship work?

DLR%20Nikon%20Nov%202014%20052.jpg

Show me a dog....

CAM00297-1.jpg

Minnie Mouse in 2013 Christmas attire.

Excuse please the dumb *** that got in my shot.

Please show the POTC singing donkey or one of his brethren.​

Ahh... thank you. I miss him.:sad:
Unbelievable he is still gone. Is the piglet back? :faint:

These piglets?

That picture is from 2013 but they were there when I went in 2014. Are/Were they gone? :eek:

And here is a band.

I read a news story that they are firing 14 out of 16 of these guys!! :mad: Some of whom had been playing with this band for over 30 years! They want to change this band into something more "energetic". :sad2:

Oh, I see I was late, again…. Here's a fish

Show me another picture from King Titan's Carrousel.

This somewhat unhappy teen makes me laugh. Whenever we hear families squabbling or see kids throwing a fit, my husband and I always turn to each other and say "Happiest place on earth!"
IMG_6373.jpg

Show me someone else who isn't quite in the Disney spirit.

These piglets?

That picture is from 2013 but they were there when I went in 2014. Are/Were they gone? :eek:

And here is a band.

I read a news story that they are firing 14 out of 16 of these guys!! :mad: Some of whom had been playing with this band for over 30 years! They want to change this band into something more "energetic". :sad2:

Oh, I see I was late, again…. Here's a fish

Show me another picture from King Titan's Carrousel.

Well apparently one of the piglets is missing from POTC. Don't know if he is back yet.
That is really insulting in my opinion about the firing of almost all of the band members. I was thinking the reason for the then current band being disbanded and then having to audition if interested for the new band had to do with choosing however many brand new musicians that the powers that be decided upon. Why not just lay off then? And only keep who you want. Then hire new people. What in the hell goes on in these minds of Disneyland suits?
Disgusting.
And ... what does that mean more energetic? Is that code for younger? If a former worker can prove age discrimination, then look for an increase in ticket prices sooner then later. Blah!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter