Shout Out - When will you be at the Fort

Hey DisCamper, welcome!! :wave2:
We were supposed to tent camp at Thanksgiving but had to cancel due to dh's work. Now we will be going 1/20 through1/28, flying over, and staying in a cabin :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc !!!

We will be RVing and tent camping Feb. 1-4 at FW. Hope to see some DISers there! :thumbsup2

I just checked out of Ft. Wilderness on the 17th, :-(, but just reserved today for 14 nights in October!!! WooHoo!!!!

I checked in on the 17th to site 1436 and looked for you at site 2020, but the setup didn't look like yours and now I know why.

We are so sad to be home and can't wait to plan our next trip back.

I asked after Ms Sundee and was told she is a "dream maker" in the parks now and still sometimes comes over to the Fort for the campfire sing-along, but Dawn was filling in for Ms Sundee on the night we went and she said she will send all of our regards to Ms Sundee.

As the OP to this thread I just wanted to wish everyone a joyous and happy holiday. This is the last time I will be checking in. Leaving very early 26th to visit family prior to the Fort on the 28th (we will be heading down I75). For those of you who will be there in the next two weeks - hope to meet you.

Scot

I asked after Ms Sundee and was told she is a "dream maker" in the parks now and still sometimes comes over to the Fort for the campfire sing-along, but Dawn was filling in for Ms Sundee on the night we went and she said she will send all of our regards to Ms Sundee.

I ran into Ms. Sundee at Animal Kingdom in her Dream Maker garb. She looks to be doing well in her new role!!

Sorry I missed you on the 17th!!

Carol

AT the FORT on New Years' DAY....LEAVING Long Island, NY sometime Friday morning in the wickedly wee hours of the morning .......ugh...but gotta get out of the city quickly.....Packing a bit of New Years' Eve spirits since we will be spending it in the St Augies Flying J..............
33 ft. Winnie Adventurer..03..looking for 900 loop...or 1100 where we have been the last four years...THE SPINNER

We will be arriving on the 19th (presidents day) of February 2007, having left the beach enjoying the surf for the last 8 days (Sebatian Inlet, FL) we will be in a preferred pet loop. first time camping longer than a weekend.
Watched the Disney parade today and just was lusting over the MK I miss it very much.... Can't wait to get there. Kate

Myself, wife and 4 babies..........:thumbsup2
9, 5, 3, and 10 weeks...........................:banana:
Driving from up here in NY...............................;)

We do get to stop and get gramma in Myrtle Beach and her camper ;)

See ya all there.....................

March 15-22, 2007

This time we might only do two days in the parks. I'm trying to guide family support for 2-3 spring training baseball games (Braves/Indians), a day at Kennedy Space Center, Typhoon Lagoon. Also must schedule an evening of cut-throat pirate: Disney putt-putt!

Bama ED

PS-also got a ressie for the week before Christmas 2007. Am I overdoing it or what?:santa:

Jan 13 - 17th, 2007

First time at the fort celebrating my son's 1st birthday. :banana: :banana:

December 17, 2007 - Jan 5th, 2008

Ditching out on all the extended family for Christmas and New Years. :santa:

We are driving from Minnesota. Will have a Crossroads Cruiser, black Chevy truck, and a 1 year old just starting to walk on his own. Requested the 100 loop.

See ya there

Feb~ 19-26th 2007 July 2007 October 2007 December 24th-28th 2007 and maybe a weekend in may :) we live 35 minutes away ;)

We need to book the trip but want a week in October. Just need my DH to commit to which one and we will make our first trip to FW!:thumbsup2
I just booked October 13 - 21st. I can't wait. I even reserved the golf cart already. My DH keeps shaking his head at my crazy planning details.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter