• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shouldn't Southwest Flights be released today?

proud_canadian

DIS Veteran
What time are new flights for Southwest released? I thought today but I checked and still only showing up till August 10th.

There's never a time frame, could be 10AM, could be 12PM, could be this evening...hopefully it's just sometime today!

I started checking at 6am this morning! Finally was able to book them around 8:45am CST. Got perfect flight times!!!

Very disappointed with the new flight schedules out of Hartford CT (BDL) We used to get 3 non stops a day, morning, afternoon and evening, to MCO. The new schedule has one each day. So DGS and I will be getting up at the butt crack of dawn for our 6:40AM Labor Day flight down and losing our last park day for a 10AM return flight the following Saturday. Prices were good- $89 each way per ticket but the times suck!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter