Should you NOT go to park on EMH or LMH?

beebles

Mouseketeer
:confused3 :confused3 Was wondering the park that opens up early and the ones that stay open late for the day, should you avoid them that day? I thought because we stay at Disney that every day was open early for those who are staying in the park! Guess not, from what I read here.

a selected park is open early everyday..inot sure if a park is also open every night or just some nights. if you are going off season no need to avoid the morning emh or the park for that day as it isn't noticably busier( eveing emh is new since were there last so don't know about that one)

I've been wondering the same thing about the open late nights at MK. When I will be there, spectro will be on Monday and Wednesday. Wednesday is the late night, I'm thinking that it will be extra crowded that night. But then I have heard Mondays are crowded at MK, so what should I do, go Monday or Wednesday. I"m only going one day to the MK and want to see spectro.

There is usually only 1 selection each day. One park is open early, or late, not both. And not more than one park, unless it is considered a very busy time. I have seen, for example, MK opens an hour early and maybe MGM stays open late the same day. But, again, only during a holiday, and not all 4 parks are involved. Usually on any given day one park will have Extra Magic Hour(s) for morning or evening.

Being early risers, we always go to the early hour and plan to park hop when everyone else gets there at 11am. By then, we've hit our favorites and can move on.

I've never done morning EMH (it's hard enough to get my wife up for a 10:00 breakfast). The only evening EMH I have done was at the Magic Kingdom. They were open from 8:00 - 11:00, and we got there about 10:05, after a fireworks dinner at the California Grill. We hadn't been in Tomorrowland at all the day we spent all day in the MK and in that hour, we walked on to Stitch, Buzz, and Space Mountain, then we looped into Fantasyland for a grown-up, honeymoon ride on Dumbo.

Then we got our pictures taken with Chip & Dale, Goofy, Donald, and Mickey and Minnie together in the hub on the way out.

Definately Worth It!

I went to EMH evening while I was there and it was fine. It was also the busiest time of year. I think it just depends on the weather because it had rained a little bit too.

I have only done the early and lates during the peak times, so I can tell you that during those times the parks are crowded no matter what. We love the early days because you can ride so much more before the huge masses arrive. We stay until around 10:00, then either head back to the resort for a swim or park hop elsewhere. The lates, especially at the MK is very busy, but thins out during the last hour, probably because most people with small children have called it a night. No matter what you decide I am sure you will have a great time!

Laura

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter