Should we...

pallred@lhcn.org

Mouseketeer
We just got a little extra unexpected money before vacation. My wife and I will be alone for 3 nights and we love MK at night. However, while we are there, two nights there is a MNSSHP. Should we go so we can spend time at night at MK?

We waffled on MNSSHP tickets for months. We'd been before (the day before Halloween) and we found it crowded and generally just not worth the money (around Halloween, I could see the benefit of an earlier time). However, we ultimately decided to do it. I ADORE the MK at night (seriously, it's my favorite thing about the parks). Yeah, it was an extra $200+ for our family of 4, but I think it will totally be worth it.

So, yes... you should get the tickets. :)

dh and i are taking a short little getaway in 12 days and we purposely booked it for this time of yr so we can go to MNSSHP....MK is THE park for us so being able to spend time at night in it and while its all decorated and the party is going on is awesome!!

Oh, absolutely!! MNSSHP is awesome fun!!! The Halloween decorations make it especially pretty at night and I just love HM on MNSSHP nights.

I'm going to second her vote, she seems to have some type of pull with you.......... :upsidedow

That is a good idea because her vote is always the deciding vote! :worship:

We did decide to go to the MNSSHP. However since we would be going to a weekday party and there are 7 million parties this year we are going to buy the day of just to make sure the weather doesn't do something funky and we waste $110! Thanks for all the votes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter