Should we??

Disneylover79

<font color=darkorchid>I'm a cheap date!<br><font
We are going to Palo's the first night, and we were wondering if we should bring our clothes on with us, or will the suitcases be there before like 6pm. Also if I should bring it on with us will they allow us to carry on a hang up bag? Thanks for the help

as long as it will fit through an airport type scanner. We're doing Palo also on first night and we plan to just take our chances. If the luggage doesn't get there, we'll be doing Palo in what we have on and they will just have to deal with it. Our luggage was in our cabin by 2:30 on our last cruise so I'm not too worried.

However, I would do what you're most comfortable with.

In July our bags came about 5:30, with a few missing but did show up by 6:00. We had the 8:30 seating so maybe our bags were put aside since we didn't need them for an early dinner.

Last year, our bags were in our room well before our 5:30 dinner. BUT at dinner we learned that our tablemates had not yet received their luggage. The next day they told us that it was well into the evening before their bags turned up at their room. So........be prepared I guess :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter