My fiancee and I had a consultation back in December, did the tour and everything...but financially at the time, it wasn't the right choice. Now, things might be different...but we were worried about what we were told. Basically if we wait too long, we wouldn't be able to buy in because home resorts would be full. Number were thrown out like AKL was at 98% capacity and VGF was selling like hotcakes so 6 months later when we'll be there in June, they might be gone. Aulani might be the only thing left but basically useless to us. Can anyone corroborate these numbers? We loved VGF and would love to have that as our home, but we might just have to wait and jump on Poly.