• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Should we do Cape May from HS? Easy to get there and back?

disneyinseptember

Earning My Ears
We don't like any of the TS at HS except Sci Fi and we already have an early lunch ressie there. After reading some reviews of Cape May, we think we would like to try it, especially since we have never been to the Boardwalk and would like to see the area. Anyways, is there an easy way to get from HS to the Boardwalk and then back to our resort (CBR) after dinner? We are using Disney transportation. TIA!

Cape May was a great TS meal, IMO! There is a boat launch outside of the main gate at HS to the left. That boat will take you to the Swan/Dolphin, YC/BC and the Boardwalk. Not only is it convenient, but I always thought it was a neat ride, taking you into the bay where all of the Epcot resorts are located; this is especially true at night, when the Boardwalk is lit!

One thing to note is the YC and BC share a dock, and this is where you will get off of the boat. The BC is to the right, (if you are facing the two hotels,) and that is where CM is. BC and BW area is nice place for an evening stroll. Lots of fun entertainment!

Getting back to CBR might be tricky. If you are taking Disney Transportation, you will need to go back to DHS (by boat) or you could walk though Epcot to catch a bus in the front if you have park hoppers. (The International gateway is about a 5 minute walk from the Beach Club.) Another option is to catch a bus at the front of the hotel back to one of the other parks, then a bus from there to CBR, but that seems a bit round-a-bout to me.

HTH!

Hi there
We have always enjoyed Cape May. Well there is a boat that runs from HS to the Boardwalk and Beach Club. Cape May is in the Beach Club. Afterwards grabbing a bus from the Boardwalk to DTD then to CBR seems the best bet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter