Should we change from CBR to POR?

cindykelley

Mouseketeer
We've booked a bounceback for Nov-Dec 2010 at CBR. We've never stayed at a moderate...always did Value. Now we're hearing that Port Orleans is awesome. We know they're both beautiful, but we want to know about convenience. Buses, wait times, walk to food court...stuff like that. We are from South Louisiana so Port Orleans would have a comfort of home feel. Let me know which one would allow us to wait and walk less. Thanks!

We're from North Louisiana and that's precisely the reason we don't want to stay at POR. We have stayed at CBR twice and loved it both times. The resort is large and spread out, but there are bus stops in each "village". That makes it much more manageable. Also, we have never waited more than 10 minutes for a bus from the resort. The walks to the main building are not bad at all, but there is an internal bus if you don't want to walk. We were in preferred buildings both stays so we never used the internal bus.

The CBR grounds are beautiful. I'm not sure how much use you would get out of the pool at that time of year. We attempted it in December 2007, but it was too cold for me. We tried again in October of 2008 and it was still too cold for me, but DD did fine.

Either resort will have its pros and cons, but we really love CBR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter