Should there a Marvel resort?

I'd love a Marvel expansion area of an existing hotel.
I can imagine an All-star & AoA type building and outside decor.

It's irrelevant - they can't use most of the big Marvel characters that would be a big draw at WDW.

As far as resorts go id love to see a Fantasyland themed resort. Poly was made to complement Adventureland and the Contemporary to complement Tomorrowland. How cool would a whimsical place complementary to Fantasyland be?

I think they could build a Star Wars hotel charge 1000 a night and people would pay it- now you would have to have people in costume throughout but you could have different wings of the hotel- endor, Death Star, hoth, etc and have the hallways and rooms themed as such - if they spent the time and money making this right they could make a fantastic Star Wars resort

As far as resorts go id love to see a Fantasyland themed resort. Poly was made to complement Adventureland and the Contemporary to complement Tomorrowland. How cool would a whimsical place complementary to Fantasyland be?
Maybe the royal suites at POR are a test run of that idea?
I think they could build a Star Wars hotel charge 1000 a night and people would pay it- now you would have to have people in costume throughout but you could have different wings of the hotel- endor, Death Star, hoth, etc and have the hallways and rooms themed as such - if they spent the time and money making this right they could make a fantastic Star Wars resort

Here you go:
http://www.businessinsider.com/disney-world-star-wars-starship-luxury-resort-hotel-2017-4

star-wars-land-resort.jpg

Last edited:
Legally, I don't think they'd be able to do it with all the Universal issues. I could see them doing some superhero themed rooms though. But once they create Superhero City at California adventure, maybe it'd be a better fit at the Disneyland Hotel-maybe turn one floor of one of the towers into a superhero theme?

And WL was made to complement Frontierland, also GF was made to complement Main Street USA :earsboy:

But I agree, I always wondered why a Fantasyland complement resort was never made.

I'd love to see an Aladdin-themed resort myself. I'd jump at a chance to stay at a mod or deluxe level resort themed like the Morocco pavilion or Agrabah. I think Disney could do wonders to bring that level of detail to life!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter