Should my daughter and I both try for the FPs at the same time?

CML's mom

Mouseketeer
On our 60 day mark, should we both be logged into MDE and try for different days FPs? Should she be on hers and I be on mine or both on same? What has worked for others? Please and thank you.

This is how my girlfriend and I always do it, we each go for FoP first, then we have a list in descending priority we work down. We've never missed a FastPass and are usually done by 7:15. Be warned, the system gets slammed every morning at 7 so it will rapidly get sluggish and frustrating so do your important ones first.

Matt

This is how my girlfriend and I always do it, we each go for FoP first, then we have a list in descending priority we work down. We've never missed a FastPass and are usually done by 7:15. Be warned, the system gets slammed every morning at 7 so it will rapidly get sluggish and frustrating so do your important ones first.

Matt
Thank you Matt. Are you both on the same account when you do it or separate MDE accounts?

Also, having done this two days in a row at 3 am Alaska time this weekend - the first 3 to 5 minutes you will get the "all fastpasses are distributed for all parks" message. Don't believe it and panic - I read this ahead of time from someone else that had just experienced it so just kept trying and it finally let me in.

My husband and I were both logged into my account on two computers (two different browsers) and on the app on my phone. I wrote a list for each of us ahead of time so that we were working on different days/parks based on my priorities. We both had our share of Olaf/Stitch/all FPs distributed, and the app didn’t always show the FPs correctly, but we were able to get everything we wanted in the end.

Can 2 people be logged into the same account and try for FP?

I would try from two different accounts, not the same one. I've never had two of us try on one account, but I feel like trying from two eliminates any unforeseen issues with two people trying to use the same one at once and making the process go slower/more difficult than necessary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter