• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Should I...

dwonders

Earning My Ears
Buy one of those "ride softwares". A few people have recommended two of them to me - but I can't decide which one to do - I've narrowed it down to Ride Max and Tour Guide Mike's. One is $19.00 and one $22.00...

Any other suggestions are welcome - I'm not set on buying one yet...

Thanks so much!:goodvibes:goodvibes

RideMax is a software program.

TourGuideMike is not. It's a subscription to a private website with touring advice & forums.

I am a die hard Tour Guide Mike fan. His info is wonderful, and I have always felt that his price is a lot lower than what it should be for the service and info he shares. And, there is a great forum on his site! I love having even more peeps to talk to!

I just re-suscribed to TGM for about the 5th time....TGM gives you the how and why and what to do if this happens and alternatives...

TP's and Ridemax does not....very regimented....be here at 10am...here at 10:40...here by 11:40...the one time I used TP (tourinplans) I felt like I was always behind and was rushing to keep up the schedule...I do love the crowd calendar but TGM has better advice on what park to attend

We used Ridemax to aid in our planning and yes it is very regimented but we used it as a guide in combination with UG. DW did all the planning and we were all happy with our last trip so we will be renewing the subscription. We've never used TGM so couldn't say which is better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter