• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Should I upgrade from POFQ to Wilderness Lodge for $200 or Beach Club for $300

oops! i deleted my post, we decided on wilderness :)

I posted on the other...can't beat the WL on location alone.....grounds and lobby will sweep you away....take some wine....relax by the pool and drink in the wonderful music..it will take you away.....

I posted on the other...can't beat the WL on location alone.....grounds and lobby will sweep you away....take some wine....relax by the pool and drink in the wonderful music..it will take you away.....

Great Choice. We love WL.

Kae

I have to agree WL is one of my favorite places to stay!! I will warn you that the food there, while good, doesn't have a lot of choices. We quickly got tired of eating the same things. But the ambiance more than makes up for it!

I have to agree WL is one of my favorite places to stay!! I will warn you that the food there, while good, doesn't have a lot of choices. We quickly got tired of eating the same things. But the ambiance more than makes up for it!

Real easy to pop on a boat and head to FW, Trails End for good buffet or boat to CR and munch around the 3 resorts on the monorail line.....quick and easy....and fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter