Should I try to upgrade to a Deluxe????????

mandymelons

mandymelons
I have a grand gathering and I was wondering if i should try to call res. and upgrade our stay to a deluxe???? We are staying at CSR and all the walking isnt sounding too great to me. Should I try to call and see if and how much extra it would be to stay at maybe AKL or elsewhere?? HELP!!! I want to make this a great trip since I am the planner and I would like everyone to be happy . WE ONLY HAVE 17 MORE DAYS TILL WE go

Did you know that they have an internal shuttle at CSR? And while your whole group wouldn't fit on, at least a few of you would.

Have you looked in to how much it would cost to upgrade, and if there is actually any room left where you would want to be? How many are in your gathering, and how old are the children? That would make a difference to me on where I would want to stay.

I would definitely call and see what the price is. For 17 days though, that will be pricey no doubt- at least 2K. Only you can decide if it is worth it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter