should I take the disney package?

missarieL26

Earning My Ears
which is cheaper?
:confused3
a 3 land/4 sea cruise?

or a 4 day cruise and just stay 3 -4 extra days to see disney world....

is the activities the same for both?

There's no one right answer to your question. A lot depends on where you want to stay, whether there are any discount codes for the time you're planning to go, etc. Each category of cabin on the ship is tied to specific hotels, so if you want a verandah cabin but want to stay at a value resort, you can't do that through the package. Most people seem to find that its usually cheaper to book the two parts separately.

There is a convenience factor to booking the package - it lets you check in for both parts of the trip at the resort, so you don't need to deal with it again at the port.

I have never done the package, but I will move this to the main cruise forum for more helpful info..:)

we found it cheaper to book separately. You have to pay for the transfers to the port from the hotel or visa versa so we decided to do the days at the parks first and then relax on the cruise. If you book the package you have to do the sea then the land (I believe that is the order of it). I checked prices both ways and it wasn't that much more trouble to do it seperately. If you use a travel agent they will book them seperately for you so it will not be any problem for you. That way you can stay at the hotel you choose (value, moderate or deluxe) You can still do a Magic your way package just with the hotel and park tickets and with or without the dining. Hope this helps

by the package you do the land first then the sea that is the only way you can do the package.alot of people say its cheaper to book seperately but I found it was cheaper to book it together.what you need to do is price it both ways and see which is cheaper.also you need to decide if you want to do disney before or after cruise.

I too found it cheaper to book the package. DCL had their prices out 5months prior to DIsney so if I had waited to price them out until Disney's prices were announced, the cruise priced might have jumped (and it did $500.00:scared1: ) But it does depend on alot of different things like previous posters have said!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter