should I take the chance to call Bank Of Am?

iwannbindisnee

DIS Veteran
My husband & I both have personal & business account with BoA. My husband has 3 "charge card" bills for his business alone. (2 are actually LOC & one is an actual VISA) The concern I have is that I want to call about the high rate on the VISA, but I dont' want to jeopardize the decent rates on the other two....SO, does anyone know if you call about one card, will that "trigger" them to look at all the cards on the account ( & perhpas others in the household) & perhaps raise the other 2? I am afraid to "rock the boat" so to speak. (Just as an FYI-We cannot consolidate, as due the economy we basically maxed out teh LOC's to keep the business going the past 2 years....so there is no room. ) I just wanted to call to see about a lower rate....(they raised it a year ago when we maxed out the LOC's effectively doubling the min due between the rate increase & the increased min amount).
I jsut wanted to know if anyone had any first hand knowledge of this sort of thing--BASICALLY can a phone call start a chain reaction that will have them look at other CC's in the household....under the same name or company name...
Sorry to be so long & drawn out...
Deb

The one piece of advice I can tell you is that you should not have your business and personal accounts with the same bank. They should be kept at separate banks to provide you extra liability unless your business is 100% covered (as in a LLC or Incorporated).

I'm not sure about Bank of America, but a few years back I closed one of my Chase credit cards and went on a payment plan with them and it in no way affected any of the other Chase cards. I had one other under my name and DH had 2 under his name.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter