Should I take a Town Car or DME back to MCO?

trooper1917

Earning My Ears
I've decided on a Town Car for part of my 3 leg trip (MCO to Univ to WDW).
I thought I would take the TC for the first 2 legs and then take DME back to MCO (free).

If I add the TC to leg 3 (WDW to MCO) it will be another $36. Not too bad. Should I take the TC for all 3 legs or do you prefer DME back to the airport?

Thanks again

I think you'd have more time if you took the town car back rather than ME - since you have to be ready 3 hours early for ME. The town car would allow you another hourish to spend at Disney, if you want that.

Otherwise, I'd say take the ME - that's what we're doing! :)

I have the same debate? Going to Universal first and then to WDW..planning on using town car service from MCO to Universal then to BC...then was going to do ME back...

I am leaning towards ME back as we have an 11:00 AM flight back so we will leave BC at 8 AM which is fine...having an extra hour wont get us much other than breakfast and getting rid of our snack credits...

What service are using from MCO?

I have the same debate? Going to Universal first and then to WDW..planning on using town car service from MCO to Universal then to BC...then was going to do ME back...

I am leaning towards ME back as we have an 11:00 AM flight back so we will leave BC at 8 AM which is fine...having an extra hour wont get us much other than breakfast and getting rid of our snack credits...

What service are using from MCO?

I've priced FL tours, ***********, and Tiffany. All about the same with FL tours a bit higher. I don't know which to choose.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter