should I switch to package??

princessap

DIS Veteran
so I booked room only at the poly and am now thinking of adding dining plan onto it. the difference is 538 including one day park tickets. is it worth it??

princessap said:
so I booked room only at the poly and am now thinking of adding dining plan onto it. the difference is 538 including one day park tickets. is it worth it??

How many days?

You're the only one that can calculate whether or not the DP is worth it. You'll have to find the estimated costs of what you'd pay OOP from the allears.net menus versus what you're paying for the DP.

It's different for everyone because everyone's family/eating habits/etc are different.

so we have two nights booked and are planning on only one park day. we were going to use old tickets and wanted just dining but I cant do that :(
Here is what we have booked

Ohana dinner
BOG dinner
Chef mickeys breakfast (might have to cancel due to flight changes)

i was trying to calculate prices of the dinners but cannot find bog kids meal prices anywhere!?

You're the only one that can calculate whether or not the DP is worth it. You'll have to find the estimated costs of what you'd pay OOP from the allears.net menus versus what you're paying for the DP.

It's different for everyone because everyone's family/eating habits/etc are different.

they dont list a kids BOG dinner price on there

There is a thread someone on here that had a spreadsheet where you can calculate costs of whether the plan is for you or not. If I find it I will link it. I think it has the word amazing in the title. Not for sure.

If you have to buy tickets that you will not use, I am going to say that it isn't worth it. We can't make the dining plan work for our eating styles, so we just put our dining money on a gift card and use that for the trip. It keeps us from watching our bank account too closely so we can enjoy the trip.

If you are staying two nights, you get two days' worth of credits. That would leave you paying cash for one of the meals on top of the ddp and extra ticket cost. I woud say no ddp this trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter