Should I switch from 8/6-8/13 to 8/21-8/28?

duck_adoo

Mouseketeer
Hi,
I'm starting to wonder if I should switch my ressie fro, 8/6-8/13 to 8/21-8/28. I know some codes arebeing emailed out..I didn't get one. Not the primary reason for the consideration. When we went the first time the week before Labor Day, the crowds were alot less until the Labor Day weekend. This time we'll also have our 2 yr old dd, so I'm thinking w/parent swaps and her just being 2, maybe we're better off switching? :confused3 Any feedback would be appreciated.
Thanks!
Cheryl

I think switching to the later dates is a good idea. Lots of schools are back in session by then and so the parks are much less crowded.
We've gone that week several times and really enjoy not having to cope with heavy crowds on top of the heat.
Also, we have gotten very good rates at the resorts because value season starts.

I agree..crowds should be smaller the week of the 21st but park hours will likely be shorter...although with a 2YO I'm not sure that part matters!

Bob

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter