Should I PANIC?

aprincess'smommy

Earning My Ears
:confused3Ok, so my ADRs have been made for almost 4 months now and I went onto the ressie page tonight only to find that I "currently have no reservations" Please tell me this is a glitch!!! Please:headache:
Thanks

:confused3Ok, so my ADRs have been made for almost 4 months now and I went onto the ressie page tonight only to find that I "currently have no reservations" Please tell me this is a glitch!!! Please:headache:
Thanks

Don't panic, they have been working on their system...I haven't been able to find my ressies online for quite a while, but when I called to change a few things around they were all there.

Thanks:) I just found the "where are my ADRs" thread. Feeling a little better, but I will be speaking with a dining CM first thing in the morning to be sure.

if it was me I would make a new account then click on my reservations which will bring up the mesg "currently have no reservations" look to the right of that screen and it will say "dont see you reservation? Look it up by the reservation number" something to that effect. Click on that and it will allow you to input the ressie # and your phone number to look it up and it should come up that way! 8 out of my 9 ressies come on that screen. The other one is there when I call disney ressie line! Good luck!

Mine aren't showing up as a list either, although I have recently been able to pull them up one at a time with the confirmation numbers. I keep telling myself I need to stop looking because that "you have no reservations" message makes my stomach drop each time!:scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter