Should I order another DVD

mamamary

DIS Veteran
I ordered the free DVD quite some time ago. I'm not sure if I should have gotten it by now or not - I think it's been about two months. I even received an e-mail code that I know I got because I had ordered the DVD.

Should I send in another request yet?

I ordered the dvd and just got it in on Monday. I ordered it the first week they were available. I'm just bummed b/c I never got an email code. They never send me codes.

I ordered one in early January and didn't get it till two weeks ago. Then a week later I got another one! :confused3
I'd go ahead and request another one. Can't hurt!

I ordered one about 3 weeks ago, myself. I sent in the card at the same time I sent in the card for the Bradford Exchange Disney bracelet. Got the invoice for the bracelet but my DVD is definitely MIA!!! I want my DVD!!!! Serious pouting going on on my face!:lmao:

I was just coming to post on the DVD; I haven't received mine yet and my trip is less than 60 days away. I think I will re-order just in case the computer lost my info.

I ordered mine and got it a couple of weeks later. It's better than last years but the 2005 DVD is the best. One of the stories in the new video is a group of arrogant young teenaged kids getting free money, phones, video cameras and full access to all the parks. Yep, that’s the magic of Disney. :scared1:

same thing happened to me So i ordered a new one and in like 2 weeks I had it (very similar to the old one).

Thanks. I guess I'll go ahead and order another copy.:)

FYI: Just re-ordered. Received a message saying dvd should arrive in 2-3 weeks. Guess my first one got lost. Thought that I should have gotten it by now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter