Should I or shouldn't I?

what should I do?

• Stay with what I have

• Do 3 nights POR, 3 nights Boardwalk Villas

• Wait and see if the Beach Club or Wilderness Lodge open up

Results are only viewable after voting.

maxiesmom

The Mean Squinty Eye Works
What do you think? Right now I have Oct 13 booked at POP(our flight arrives at 7:30 pm) and Oct 14-19 booked at POR. But I keep going back and checking out what resorts are available with the AP discount. And they have a studio at the Boardwalk available for $244 a night. I'm thinking of switching my stay to Oct 13-15 at POR, and Oct 16-19 at the Boardwalk. I have stayed at POR before, and love it. But I have never stayed at the Boardwalk. Is it worth the extra $90 a night, plus the small hassle of moving?Or should I stay with what I have?

I hate moving and avoid it at all costs. IMO, pick a hotel and stick with it.

I also don't think the BWI is all that hot a hotel. But, that's me. Lots of folks are very happy there.

But I must admit that I often play the "Which Room / Should I or Shouldn't I" game myself when looking at AP rates. That's a fun game. :lmao:

Good luck on your decision!

Are you going to be at the resort that much? I think $90.00 a night is alot of money. Exspecially if you spend alot of time at the parks. Just my thoughts. Chris:dance3:

They as will POR move you to the BWI. We own at BWV and love it so I'm partial. If you do decide on the BW, plan your days so that you can walk to Epcot-it's great. Even the walk to MGM isn't bad. It's longer but not bad. With park hoppers, you can try many of the Epcot restaurants. Kids love the BW entertainment.
The only thing I don't recommend is a room overlooking the boardwalk. The views are nice but it can get noisy.

Nudge:)

I'm hoping to avoid the award for the "least voted on poll, ever."

I'm not sure what you should do, but I'm going to vote to up your vote count!:cool1:

If you are the type that does not dread a split stay, then I say go for the BWV studio! IMO, it is worth the $90 extra per night. We've stayed there a couple times in the past and absolutely LOVED IT! You can't beat the location if you enjoy spending a lot of time in Epcot and/or the Studios. We did not use the pool, but the Keister Coaster sure looked like a lot of fun to us! I do not think you'll be disappointed if you decide to give BWV a try!

other than the location being great and allowing walk in to EPCOT and MGM I don't think I would move just for the room difference. so if the location and convenience of being near these two parks is important go for it, if not stay put and save some dough.

We were in the same boat as you....we had 8 nights booked at CSR (Dec 1-9).

Then the Visa codes came out. I wanted to stay at AKL and CSR doing a split stay. DH would only do that if a savanna view room was available. Unfortunately it wasn't but talked him into it.

So then we were at AKL Dec 1-5 standard room and CSR Dec 5-9 standard room.

Well lo and behold a savanna bunk bed room opened up. So I took it and paid it without telling DH. So now him and dear son will have a surprise when we get to our room.

In other words, if it is important to you....go ahead! :thumbsup2

Are you sure it's available ? I just looked and they don't show any availability for Oct 16-19 at the Boardwak :( WL has a courtyard view bunk room at $290 though.

How about 3 nights at POP and 3 at WL to even out the costs?

whatever you decide I would definately recommend doing the moderate first...after staying at the deluxe the mod might not seem as nice.

I love the Boardwalk view.

I didn't find it noisy and I was on the 2nd floor!

I would definitely plan my Epcot and Studios days around the Boardwalk Villas, and don't forget that October is Food & Wine Festival at Epcot!

I would definately try the Boardwalk and it is worth the extra $90. We have stayed there many times and there is just a different feel to the hotel. It is great enter Epcot via the World Showcase by a short walk or a relaxing boat ride, and MGM. That your visit falls during F&W makes it more enticing. Like us though it may spoil you and staying anywhere else just won't be the same!

whatever you decide I would definately recommend doing the moderate first...after staying at the deluxe the mod might not seem as nice.

Shoot, the rooms are now gone for that part of my stay, but still available for the beginning. But I really don't want to pay that much for a room I will not be in the first night until 9pm. :sad1: And I think it would be too big of a pain to check in to the Pop, move to the Boardwalk, then move again to POR. So unless something opens up, it looks like we are staying put.

I 'm going to Disney again the last week of Nov 07. I wanted to know if anyone has a map of the resort? And how many pools does it have?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter