Should I just book it?

Ontario

Earning My Ears
I can't decide whether this is a good deal, or if I should keep looking. We are a family of 5 flying Detroit to Orlando Friday, April 20th. So far the best I can find is $986.60 return through Southwest. Should I just book it or keep looking for a cheaper flight through Spirit or AirTran? Our dates are not flexible. I don't want to book it only to have Spirit come out with a $29 flight!!

Well I don't know about Spirit but I've been looking into DTW flights on several airlines for our August trip and that is the best price I've come up with also. NWA had some from $997 to $1140 for the 5 of us. I ended up just booking continental out of Cleveland for $886 total (we're in toledo so it's about the same distance).
Robin M.

Try USAir they are showing 98 RT for that week on one of the airline search engines(I will try to find a link to the site). I saw that fare early this week and went directly to USAir site and got 49$ each way for our trip in Sept.

DawnCt1 Try www.farecast.com and see which way the fares are headed for the next 90 days.
Maybe I'm just slow (it is early) but I tried that site and it just compared airfare for all the major carriers.

I too am struggling with whether or not to book. Delta has our flight for $268, my parents for $237 and my sister $120 (one way). Sis wants me to wait for a better deal (SW special) but I just don't know if it's worth it! What if we can't all get on the plane together? What if NO deal comes out and we pay way more? Right now SW is way more than Delta, over $300 :scared1: Any suggestions?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter