• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Should I have complained to a CM or Guest Services?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bash-head.gif

I too was at the world this past week...30 July -3 aug. and seeing a man wearing heels would have been tame compared to some of the outfits I saw. I saw many young ladies dressed as if they were at a night club and on the prowl. I was amazed how they could keep their hair and makeup so pretty in the heat and humidity. not to mention walk in the 4" heels they had on.

I saw bikini tops under very shear tops. I saw bellies hanging out ( both flat and jolly ones!) one young lady was so well gifted that we feared her tiny tiny tiny little tank top was not going to keep her in place and covered.

my cousin and I were shocked at the lack of decorum many folks exhibited. I'm not a prude and could care less what people wear but when there are children around...us adults should act like adults and not subject them to exposed body parts.

I get that it's hot but please cover the goods! lol

I'll admit to wearing crocs on our last trip. I wonder how many pictures of my awful footwear are circling the web? :rotfl2:

I have a hard time believing this thread is anything more than a joke. But, if it is real, who cares what shoes he was wearing.....live and let live.

I saw bikini tops under very shear tops. I saw bellies hanging out ( both flat and jolly ones!) one young lady was so well gifted that we feared her tiny tiny tiny little tank top was not going to keep her in place and covered.

Both flat and jolly ones. :thumbsup2

I took a picture and uploaded it to Facebook. Is there a way to share the picture here?

Wow! You were so uncomfortable with a man sitting next to you, wearing high heels, you decided to take a picture of him in the shoes AND post it on Facebook. Now THAT sounds like an invasion of privacy. Maybe you meant no harm. Maybe you secretly want to get a pair of those shoes for yourself. :rotfl2:

I just got back a few hours ago from a one week trip to WDW.

You just got back from a week away and you have nothing better to do than post this? Bad troll. Bad, bad troll. Why aren't you helping DW unpack, get groceries in the house and try to find places in the house to stash all your Disney treasures?? A good troll would have posted this while they were still at WDW. Preferably while they were still in the HOP. With video.

I too was at the world this past week...30 July -3 aug. and seeing a man wearing heels would have been tame compared to some of the outfits I saw. I saw many young ladies dressed as if they were at a night club and on the prowl. I was amazed how they could keep their hair and makeup so pretty in the heat and humidity. not to mention walk in the 4" heels they had on.

my cousin and I were shocked at the lack of decorum many folks exhibited. I'm not a prude and could care less what people wear but when there are children around...us adults should act like adults and not subject them to exposed body parts.

I get that it's hot but please cover the goods! lol

Dh saw one grown woman who's tank top was no longer covering the goods and she hadn't quite noticed yet. lol Tank tops that threaten indecent exposure are not really proper theme park attire.

If there is a minimum post count to post pictures, why isn't there a minimum post count to start new threads?

I'm not a prude and could care less what people wear but when there are children around...us adults should act like adults and not subject them to exposed body parts.

Agreed. I wasn't particularly thrilled with the observations my son made last time we were at Blizzard Beach:

"Look Mom, she has no bathing suit on...I can see her butt! Hehehehe!" (girl in thong bikini)

"Mom, her ****ies are showing!" (girl reaching the bottom of the water slide after her postage stamp sized top didn't hold up to the water pressure")

Thankfully he wasn't quite as observant of the "spillover" from tight tops and short shorts in the parks! I guess we can leave that until he's twelve :lmao:

If nothing else, I am glad this thread is here because it shows how may people on Dis are open minded and would mind their own business if they saw someone doing something that wasn't "appropriate" for their gender.

Like someone else said - if your kids notice something that's outside their experience, it's a good time to talk about how everyone is different!

There is a website where they just show pictures of the shoes people wear. I see nothing wrong with that as long as you can't see the rest of the person.

That said, my biggest worry would be that someone wearing such high heels would somehow trip and hurt himself. Otherwise, it's up to each person how to dress. As long as everyone is reasonably covered I don't care.

Nah. Where I work I see men in heels every day. And I'm serious. And as a shoe freak, I'm pissed that some of their heels are better than mine! Talk about unfair:lmao:

As someone new to this forum I had been suprised by the lack of trolling on this site, at least on the threads I read. And suddenly everything shifts and I gain a new perspective!

Regardless I'm impressed with open minded responses to what I consider a non issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter