Should I get DM a disney account?

wdwnewfnut

Mouseketeer
We are travelling to WDW around the middle of October. I have fast passes done but looking into a few things I won't be able to do online check in for my mother, separate room, and if we are able to get fast passes for be our guest they won't include her for the same reason. I'm worried if I sign her up for an account it will somehow affect the plans I already have. She is not a computer person and I'm not the best. Should I just leave everything as is or set her up online? I'm torn.

Online check in doesn't save you that much time, so don't worry about that.

Unless you really really want those BoG FPs, then don't bother setting up an account for her.

If you do want them and decide to set up an account, then you should just be in charge of her account. I.e. you can log in as her and don't let her mess around with anything, that way none of your plans will get disrupted.

Thank you for the reply. I think I'll leave it. Fp for bog lunch probably isn't worth the hassle. We arrive really late but I don't think the extra time checking in a a big deal either. I've never done online check in, haven't been in 4 years, but I recall thinking check in didn't take long at all.

If you get a BoG FP+ selection using your information, they can modify the number of guests (+ or -) when you check-in outside of the restaurant. You would not be able to pre-order a meal for DM, but she can join you and order upon arrival.

Really?! When I was looking at how it works it says you can decrease party size but nothing about increase.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter