Should I feel bad?

Nomarian

Mouseketeer
I am planning my trip for our family of four to Paris with 2 days at DLP. I initially made my reservation 8 days ago through Expedia as they had a pretty good rate of $1800 for 2 nights and 3 days with Ticket Hoppers and a Half Board at the New York in a Two Double Bed Standard Room. I cancelled that two days ago and made another reservation with Expedia as the price dropped again to $1750. Today I cancelled it again as I got a better rate going through the Ireland DLP site and even got a Plaza room to boot! I am not sure I am done between now and July, but I am starting to think I should feel bad for all these cancellations. :)

I don't think they would feel bad for booking you at a higher rate, so you shouldn't feel bad for canceling to get a lower rate. :-)

Nope... I wouldn't feel bad at all... a trip to Disney is expensive and I hate the fact that DLP gives different discounts depending on which country you live in.

Nope... I wouldn't feel bad at all... a trip to Disney is expensive and I hate the fact that DLP gives different discounts depending on which country you live in.

You should see the rates that WDW gives to Europeans if you think that DLP is bad ;)

To the OP, never feel bad about getting a lower price - I'm always price matching when I go away and will change reservation right up to the last minute. Means more money for holiday spends and I can go away more often :)

No - absolutely no reason to feel bad, and why should you, after all you've done nothing illegal nor immoral. I did exactly the same with my Amtrak ticket recently and the money I saved has paid for two excursions.

Enjoy spending your extra spending money! ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter