• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Should I even try...

I'mDownWithDisney

Mouseketeer
for ressies for the week of Christmas this year? We had such a good time at the GG that we would like to go again. Unfortunately, the wife has no more vacation except Christmas. I think that we are probably SOL.

Ive been trying myself for over a month now and no luck so far. Tried every trick I know of. Looks like the fort is going to be packed that week. I figured it would be with all of the kids out of school and all, thats a prime time to goto WDW.

I wish you luck, but not that much cause I want ressies as well....:rolleyes1

I just cancelled several days late Nov, and a couple mid-Dec... not that they help you, but just to prove that cancellations DO HAPPEN. Keep trying!

ShantaClausSm.png

Just keep calling. You may need to book a full week and then cancel the days you don't need. Last time we called the day before we wanted to leave and got the rest of the days we wanted so it does happen!

I have been trying for over 6mos to get the last couple days we wanted (12/31 & 1/1) finally on Sunday night I got them. Had to book 31 to 6 then cancel so keep trying

Don't give up! Just last week we reserved the week before Christmas. Cancellations happen all the time. Be willing to move the dates around a little. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter