Should I change my stateroom?

Longer is better. A 3 night cruise is really only 2 1/2 days, and is not nearly long enough! I'd go with the 4 night any day. We also noticed a big difference between 3 and 4 nighters on the Wonder; not sure if those differences are the same on the Dream but I'd imagine they are.

It is lovely to enjoy your own balcony, but in reality you'll spend very little time in your stateroom. The shorter the cruise, the less important the choice of cabin becomes.

Yes, all of the above is personal opinion.

I agree with all of the above!

I agree with the majority of the posters. A longer cruise is much better than the verandah. (of course, if you can go longer with the verandah, go for it).

I would definately agree with the others who say 4 nights vs. 3. We had a verandah on our 4 night Dream cruise last February, and I would have traded the verandah in a heartbeat for another night on the ship. 4 nights seemed rushed enough. Good luck, and have fun whatever you decide!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter