Should I buy BWV direct or resale or promo on SSR

Thanks for all of the good information everyone! I think i've made up my mind and i'm going to buy at BWV. I'll find out from Disney what they have available with banked points first before going out on the resale market. As soon as our equity loan is finalized i'll be buying.

Great choice Vince. Another point is that Boardwalk is unique, I think, in needing it as a home resort if you want to stay there because of the 4 different booking terms. It's frustrating have some days at some views available and others not and then deciding if you should play roulette with one day in the middle of your booking. Calling near 11 months alleviates this somewhat irritating aspect of booking BW.

The two times we've stayed at BW we've booked standard points and loved it.

I love BW!!!! In fact, we sold one of our SSR contracts when we realized these non-planners would plan earlier than seven months and own at our dream place.

Have fun!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter