should I bring my EZ Pass

i was just in west palm 2 days ago and read the "acceptable" list and, unless i'm wrong (which happens more frequently than I'd like to admit) the EZ Pass as from NY and surrounding area does not work there....

which is crazy since FL is FULL TO THE BRIM with new yorkers!!!!!:rotfl:

i was just in west palm 2 days ago and read the "acceptable" list and, unless i'm wrong (which happens more frequently than I'd like to admit) the EZ Pass as from NY and surrounding area does not work there....

which is crazy since FL is FULL TO THE BRIM with new yorkers!!!!!:rotfl:

You are correct. That tollway does not share with EZ pass, nor with ipass.

Will it work on toll roads from Orlando to PC?

Currently, the only out-of-state toll system supported in FL by SunPass/E-PASS is QuickPass from NC.

The Federal Government has mandated nationwide interoperability by 2016.

Currently, the only out-of-state toll system supported in FL by SunPass/E-PASS is QuickPass from NC.

The Federal Government has mandated nationwide interoperability by 2016.

I did not know about that, and I have an iPass. Learn something new every day!

I believe you can stop at any CVS and purchase a sun pass for use in a rental car and private car.

If you're planning more than one trip to Florida over the next several years, don't waste money on the $5 SunPasses because they only have a one-time use. Once you remove them from the car windshield, they're useless.

Here's info on purchasing the $25 transponder versus the $5 sticker. We purchased the transponder a couple of years back and have already used it 5-6 times. It's small and easy to travel with; I keep it in our suitcases so it's always to hand when we're ready to go to FL.

https://www.sunpass.com/pdf/MiniWebPDF_E.pdf

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter