• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Should I Blog my vacation at the poly?

Should I Blog About my trip?

• Yeah!! (:

• Nope!! ):

Results are only viewable after voting.

tinkerLA

Earning My Ears
Hey Yall!! My name is Peyton! Im a 14 year old girl with a CRAZY family! Ive gone to disney every year since I was 3. I LOVE it!! My fave place is the Poly. Everytime we go to Disney something crazy happens!! So this year should i blog about Disney? Idk you tell me! I'll post pics, and everything! :-)

Sure, blog about it. Or write a Trip Report here on the DIS :-)
You'll be at WDW the same times as me... and we're staying at the Poly too!

You definitely should! And like Sara said above me, a TR is pretty awesome too. They are very fun. :-) Just remember to take a lot of pictures of everything, INCLUDING food. :thumbsup2 Have an awesome time! :mickeyjum

You definitely should! And like Sara said above me, a TR is pretty awesome too. They are very fun. :-) Just remember to take a lot of pictures of everything, INCLUDING food. :thumbsup2 Have an awesome time! :mickeyjum
Thankyou for the advice. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter