Should HHN be at IOA or USF?

WebmasterBarry

DIS Veteran
OK, since HHN has happened at both parks, which park is the best for HHN? I would like to see it at USF again, but with the sellouts and crowds, I fear that HHN will stay at IOA. I would like to see them alternate the parks every year -- one year at USF, the next at IOA, the next at USF, etc.

What do you think?

I think they should alternate the parks to keep it fresh, and maybe even one year open some of both IOA and USF for the event, as past rumors suggested. I did like the theming at IOA, but I can see it getting old after one or two more years, so we'll see.

Move it back to Universal, the themes there were much broader. Plus I wasn't too impressed with IOA this year. I guess the different islands weren't all that scary.

I would say -- Why can't we have both IOA and USF? I don't want to choose. I want it all!!!

I was glad to see them using that Sound Stage for Scream House. Have they used that one in the years past? With the success from this year, Universal has to see the popularity of this event. Hopefully, the dollar bottom line was good for them and they will continue to dedicate time and money into this fun event and make it even better next year.

I disagree about the islands not being scary. With the exception of Amityville, I didn't find any of the streets as scary in USF. I thought JP was really eerie with the jungle setting at night and Marvel Island really felt like a city under seige.

I miss Bill and Ted at the Wild West Show Theatre. I like the physical stunts that theatre allows and it really felt like this year's show was stifled by the venue. Not as high energy as years past.

I have had an AP for over 6 years. This is my fourth year going to HHN.

USF.
We went to HHN on 10-10 and we thought it was HORRIBLE compared to last year. It was completely packed and most houses had a 40 minute wait (all except for the MSH house).
We waited over an hour for evilution and it sucked.
We felt like cattle being pushed through the slaughterhouse on the four houses we managed to get through before they closed at midnight.
Nothing is scary about being in an endless, slow moving line of people walking leisurely through a haunted house.

it was much better last year at USF.

keep it at IOA for another year or so, then alternate. USF has much more room for the stuff and can hold more people, but IOA has the more popular rides and has been selling out. it's a tough call, IMO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter