Should Disney change their wait times sign?

DVCcurious

DIS Veteran
I can't be the only one who thought "205" mean two hours and 5 minutes.

I think Disney should change their signage to make it much more clear how long the wait is.

The sign should be "X hours XX minutes" instead of "XXX minutes".

I agree...the signs are clear. I don’t think that most people think that 205 minutes means 2 hours and 5 minutes.
Agreed. I've honestly never thought that, nor have I traveled with someone who's thought that. There's clearly not a ":" between the "2" and the "05"

Its pretty clear and if they changed the signs the way you want you just know someone in Disney would suggest a ticket price increase to pay for all of those improvements.

I think most people understand that it is in minutes as that is what the signs state. It is just like how they tell you how long a movie is -- they would not mention a movie being 1 hour and 37 minutes - it would say 97 minutes. Leaving it to us to figure out how many hours it is. Honestly, if the wait time is more than 30 minutes i wouldn't bother with the ride. So seeing a sign that says 205 -- i would have to be pretty nuts to get in that line. Nothing is worth that kind of a wait (especially with kids who are going to either be hungry, tired, bored or have to go to the bathroom)

I think most people understand that it is in minutes as that is what the signs state. It is just like how they tell you how long a movie is -- they would not mention a movie being 1 hour and 37 minutes - it would say 97 minutes. Leaving it to us to figure out how many hours it is. Honestly, if the wait time is more than 30 minutes i wouldn't bother with the ride. So seeing a sign that says 205 -- i would have to be pretty nuts to get in that line. Nothing is worth that kind of a wait (especially with kids who are going to either be hungry, tired, bored or have to go to the bathroom)

If your kids are like mine, in 205 minutes it would be all of the above!

I can't be the only one who thought "205" mean two hours and 5 minutes.

I think Disney should change their signage to make it much more clear how long the wait is.

The sign should be "X hours XX minutes" instead of "XXX minutes".

Never thought that, and no, I don't agree. Stated minutes is pretty darned clear.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter