Should buying be this easy???

australiankaren

I do love me my free H20...thank you Mickey.....DV
Hi there

Found a VB 60 point sale, put in email of interest on monday, sent back signed documents tue, now waiting for ROFR....all in 3 days??? Should it be this easy, or am I setting myself up for disappointment ???

Or is the DVC Fairy just shinning down on us???

Is it normally this quick & painless......????

Good for you! Mine was pretty easy too. I found the right contract on Saturday morning, had a verbal agreement on Sunday afternoon, contract on Sunday night, went to Disney for ROFR on Monday. Passed ROFR in 24 days. Now just need the closing package.

1 contract I sold and 1 I bought through TSS was this easy! Another I bought was not so easy but nothing major either, all worked out in a very timely manor. Congrats!

We made an offer and had it accepted and contracts signed/faxed all the same day. It's the waiting for Disney to ROFR or not that takes awhile.

For us, the offer/haggle/acceptance/contract/submitting to Disney for ROFR was done in a weekend (Th-Sun). It was the after the ROFR cleared to closing that was the painful part due to the title company dropping the ball, but hopefully your contract will be this easy the whole way through. :wizard:

It depends on how good the seller is. If they are playing games then you will have issues but if the are honest and are trying to sell then it will go well. I bought during the rush to beat the neutering of the points and we made it though the whole process in less then 60days. So enjoy the process and enjoy your next 40+ years of stays. :)

If you want easy, you should have bought though Disney... Just as easy as walking into walmart and buying a CD... You can even put it on a credit card...

hey

thanks for the info, I thought that being from australia it would be a long and painful experience....

bought our first contract thru disney, then DH wanted more points and resale looked a great option.

Fingers crossed that this sails thru......more points now for aulani :banana:

As with all real estate... when it's a buyers market, it usually goes a little more smoothly for the buyer. The buyers make the rules. Some sellers just want to get rid of it (usually) and will do everything they can to make that happen.

The hardest part is the waiting that comes after the contract is signed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter