Shorts???

Peerue

Earning My Ears
When can you wear shorts?? Is there anytime when you can wear jean shorts? When can kids where shorts? Can they wear shorts in the clubs? When can they wear jean shorts?
Are you tired of the word "shorts" yet????
Thanks so much!!!

Shorts are fine except at Palo. Dinner time in the restaurants (except for Topsiders) can also be a "non shorts" area - but that isn't a rule, just an observation.

Rae

Peerue,

Kids and adults can wear shorts (including denim) any time except dinner in the restaurants. I think that it would be ok for children to wear a nice pair of shorts to dinner in all restaurants with the exception of Tritons on the 4 day cruise. The 7 day has a couple of formal nights that shorts would not be appropriate. Women did wear denim skirts and dresses to dinner at AP & PC. Some men did wear shorts to dinner (not denim); I think it depends on your comfort level and how you interpret resort casual. Hope this helps, have a GREAT time.

:p

Hi,

Check out the thread at the top for the new DCl dress code - they "kindly request" that no shorts be worn in the dining rooms in the evenings by adults - 13 and over. Other than that and Palo, I think you can wear shorts!

I believe the one dinner night that it is acceptable to wear shorts would be on the tropi- or mexi- night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter