Shorts in the dining room?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read about the Castaway Cay 5k. I have never run in my life, but this sounds like fun. Do you think I'll win? What will I get if I win?? And how long is 5k???

popcorn::

Speaking of Castaway Cay, is there anything to do besides the beach? I know it's an island and all, but I prefer pools. Do you think the private cabanas are worth it? Can I share one with 5 other families to reduce the cost?:confused3

We got the opposite of this when we told my hubands family we were taking a cruise
"our kids are to young for a disney cruise (the girls in question are 11 & 8), and they won't be able to hang in the kids club together"
:confused3:confused3:confused3

What I always get in real life (family and friends) - "Disney again?! Don't you ever get sick of Disney?!" Umm, apparently not since I'm going again...

Ok...since it now has taken a different turn it will be closed. So glad everyone knows so much that they have never had to ask a question that they didn't know the answer to.:mad:

MJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter