Short trip, what would you recommend?

danielm55

Earning My Ears
My boyfriend surprised me with a trip to WDW this weekend for my birthday. We'll be flying out on Saturday and staying until Tuesday morning. We've only been to WDW once (last year) and did Animal Kingdom and Epcot. I'm super excited to go back to the world showcase in Epcot, but being that we're only going to have a couple full days and two half days, what would you guys recommend we do in Orlando with the remaining days?
We live in Long Beach CA, less than 20 minutes from Disneyland, and go ALL of the time. I'm a bit hesitant to go to the Magic Kingdom because I think it'll be just like Disneyland.... Will it?
I'm also down to go to Universal Studios, just not so crazy about Harry Potter.
Any ideas are more than welcome!

GO TO MAGIC KINGDOM! Lol. I have never been to Disneyland. BUT, I can't see myself going to Orlando and not going to MK. I don't know where you guys are staying or if you have multi day tickets or park hoppers. But I suggest MK, and EPCOT if you only have two days worth of tickets. Universal/Islands of Adventure are great parks as well. I went a few weeks ago on a Sunday and got pretty much everything done at both parks on the same day and was out by 5pm. So maybe 2 days of Disney, 1 of Universal.

I agree with PP, Magic Kingdom is a MUST! If you end up not liking it because it's to similar maybe invest in Park Hoppers so that way you can go to a different park if you wanted. If your going this month or next check out the Food and Wine Fest at EPCOT. It's a fun way to try something from each world! I'd also consider

I agree with everyone! It's not a Disney World trip for me if you don't visit MK. That's just me; everyone has their favorite parks, MK has always been mine. We will usually visit 3-4 different times in an 8 day vacation. I just can't get enough if it. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter